![]() |
| Slideshow generated with Smilebox |
8.21.2010
Last year of Pre-School
Today we went shopping to get Kon's school supplies for his LAST year of preschool. Just seems like yesterday it was the start of preschool. This whole month I kept waiting for the information about this upcoming year, the schedule of events and the supply list to come in the mail. I was excited at first because this is the first time we were able to shop for school supplies. On the other hand, it was sad for me. This is my babies last year of preschool before he starts Kindergarten. I know this year is going to fly by and the next thing you know we will be shopping for Kindergarten supplies. There will be lots of photos taken and tears shed for his last year of preschool. I will cherish and hold onto every minute of this year. It will also be the last year of just us three. (not even a year) I don't want this year to go by fast at all. *tears*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment