8.26.2010

Little Critters

I have always been terrified of frogs. I mean seriously freak out, run far away and cry if a frog got close to me or if I walked up on one. This morning I get up and the first thing I do is head towards the toilet only to reach it and this little, nastly, ugly, slimmy frog JUMPS out of the toilet and sits on the seat. I scream as loud as I could and ran and jumped back in bed. You know those great boys that I was talking about in one of my earlier posts.. well they just laughed. Konner didn't even come running!! I am going to teach him that when Mama screams, he HAS to come running to check and make sure everything is okay. =) Dan called him in there to see and then he got it and put him outside. Scary thing is, I got up at about 5:30 to use the restroom (being pregnant you are up peeing all hours of the night) I just wonder if that sucker was there. Thank the Lord he didn't jump out then. I don't turn on the light when I wake up in the middle of the night.  GOOD MORNING to me!!!  


No comments: