Yes, it is true, another Cheramie boy is on his way!! We found out yesterday. I am only 15 and a half weeks pregnant. When the doctor asked if we wanted to know the sex we said yes. He was starting the ultrasound and Konner was saying, "Where is the baby?" "There is a big head right there." He is so excited to have a baby brother on the way! Of course we were praying for a girl, but we will love him just the same. A healthy baby! The name we are leaning towards is Carson Rivers (not sure on the spelling of 'Carson' yet). I only had one request and that one of the names have 6 letters since Konner and Adyson both have 6 letters. OCD I know =) So now onto looking for bedding and redoing Adyson's room. Which will be absolutely hard for me. In no way will this baby replace her, but it will still break my heart to take down all her clothes in the closet and out of the dresser and name on the wall. I am sure there will be
P.S. If any of you know of someone who recently had a boy, we will gladly take hand me downs.
No comments:
Post a Comment