4.30.2011

Mother's Day Tea

 Friday, Konner's school had a special Mother's Day Tea. The tables were decorated and the 'stage' was decorated to take pictures. The kids sang and gave us mother's gifts that they made for us. It was a special time for us mother's.


My place card

coffee cups that were made for us


 
Konner thinks I am 20. WOO HOO!!

He likes when I read him stories and he likes for me to say 'I Love him!'



This is the book that he made for me


His teacher asked him different questions and had Konner answer them and they are in the book.


God's Children is a story that is also in the book.


A Child's Angel


This is a flower pot I received. The flowers are pens.


And some yummy Dove chocolate was in there too.

Konner with his fellow classmates and his teacher, Mrs. Sonya

Me and my sweet boy


Hopefully he will never tire of giving his mommy kisses.








No comments: