Yes, it is true. Rivers is 3 months old!! Look how stinkin' cute he is ;)
I love the frist & last pictures where he is looking up at his mobile, which was Adyson's. He loves it just as much as she did. The two middle pictures were taken outside.
Oh how that smile makes my heart happy!! And if you look close it's a milky smile =]
Three Month Highlights:
- Weight: ~13 pounds
- Length: ~23 inches long
- Diaper size: 1
- You are growing out of your 0-3 months clothes =[ There are only a few things you can still fit into
- You are starting to 'talk' more
- Sometimes I can tickle you on your sides and you will smile and even sometimes get a laugh
- April 15 is the first time you rolled over
- You are sleeping through the night and have been for a few weeks now!! WOO HOO!!
- You sleep on your side
- You get full use of your bed too. I lay you down at the 'bottom' of your bed (closest to the door) and in the morning you will be turned completely around and at the 'top' (closest to the window).
- You go to bed anywhere between 7 and 8 and sleep 12 hours.
- You take 5 ounces every 3.5-4 hours
- You take 3 good naps anywhere from 1 to 1.5 hours if the '45 minute intruder' doesn't get ya. Sometimes the '45 minute intruder' will get ya and you fall back asleep within 10 minutes.
- You smile all the time now.
- And I think you are starting to want to cut some teeth. I guess that means Mommy needs to get those teething tablets ready =]
- You still LOVE bath time
- I can put you in your bouncy seat and you will kick those legs and hit the elephant and hippo above like it's nobody's business. I love to see how excited you get and you even giggle every now and then too.
- You are one happy baby! That is unless you are hungry or tired. And even then it's not bad.
- You do not take a paci, but you will suck on your hands and fingers. I do not like this at all. I can take a paci away, but not your hands and fingers. Luckily it's not frequently. But I will keep an eye on you ;)
AND I cannot begin to explain to you how much your big brother LoVeS you oh so much. He can't wait for you to wake up so he can hold you and kiss you. Here recently he has wanted to hold you and walk. Quite funny seeing him hold you and Mommy walking RIGHT behind with my hand out ready if he drops you. He does a great job though. You don't mind one bit =]
Mommy, Daddy, brother and sister love you so much. God is SO good.
Happy 3 months old Rivers!!



No comments:
Post a Comment