This whole week, the Jackson County Health Departments are having free immunizations for children ages 0-18. Konner had to get his before he starts Kindergarten, so today I took him. Before we left I told him he had to get shots before he could go to Kindergarten. Of course he tells me he doesn't like needles. I told him that it wouldn't hurt that bad and if he was a big boy I would let him play his DS on the way home =]
He had to get 3 shots total.
patiently waiting....
I didn't get a picture of the first shot. He didn't cry!!
This is the second shot they gave him. After she gave it to him, he said, "AWESOME!!"
Again.. no crying!!
The third shot made him cringe a little bit. But he did not cry at all!!
The first shot is higher up on his arm.
I am so proud of my baby big boy!!
When we got home, he went to take the tape off and he starting crying a little bit saying that it hurt. ????
I told him just to pull it real fast. He did not like that idea. He walked over to where I was because I told him I would help him and he asked me NOT to pull it real fast. What did I do?? Pulled it real fast. He started laughing and then I started laughing.





No comments:
Post a Comment