The other day I was browsing some blogs and found a Blessing Ring. You keep cards you have received and hang it on a door or door knob. What a great idea!! Buy a ring, some ribbon of your choice, and punch holes in the cards and wa-la!! Instead of having all those cards in a box, I can make a Blessing Ring and hang it on my door in the kitchen.
Here is what mine looks like:
For those of you that wrote a memory for Adyson's Birthday, they, too, will be printed and placed on this ring. And for those of you who didn't, you can still do it. I would love it!!
For all the cards we receive in the future on special occasions, holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, or just everyday 'thinking of you' they will go on this Blessing Ring. This ring is a visual reminder to us of how much we are loved and prayed for.

No comments:
Post a Comment