10.26.2010

27 weeks


This past weekend started me in a funky mood. I have been irritable and nothing I do seems to go in my favor. When I try to cook dinner, something always goes wrong whether I spill something or forget what I am doing. A simple task is too complicated for me.

So today I go for my treatment and OB appointment. First, I bump my head getting in the car to leave. It hurt so bad I started crying. Second, I went to pump gas and used the wrong debit card. Third, I got stuck in traffic in Gautier. Fourth, my first IV blew and she had to stick me again. UGH!! Not helping my week. 

BOO!!!

 
I didn't have my usual nurse and things went by a little slower than usual. Well, time wise it didn't, but to me it did. Maybe it's just the mood I am stuck in. I did hear Rivers' heartbeat twice when I was there though =) And since Scrapblog (the place I make my header for our blog) hasn't been working for me this week, I found another website, Crop Mom, that did work. I am pretty pleased with the outcome. That is what I did while I was getting my treatment.



After my treatment, I headed across the street to my OB appointment. Praying that things go well here. My blood pressure was good and I gained 3 more pounds. Rivers' is growing as he should and so am I. Good news!!

I get into my doctors office and I asked him if there was anything I could take for my irritablility. Children's Benadryl is what he told me when I am irritable. Of course I tell this to Dan and he says NO, because it may cause liver damage. Adyson had liver damage and he will not let me take any medicine what so ever. So I told him I hope he can deal with me then =)  Anyways...  Doctor tells me I have to have my Rhogam shot. UGH!!! Another needle!! Third one for the day. Luckily, this shot was not nearly as bad as the two IV's I had earlier. The rest of my day was not bad. Kon and I took a much needed nap, I got dinner cooked with no problem and our bedtime routine was fine. =)

Onto tomorrow....

No comments: