10.13.2010

25 weeks

Life around here has been crazy, busy.. well.. for me at least. I feel like I repeat myself over and over every week when I post about my weekly treatment and how they go and my doctor's appointment, but I know some of you really want to know and care. And I like doing it because I am scrapbooking the journey of my families life and we can all one day sit and read these posts and see how far we have come and the changes in each of us. That is priceless to me.  =)

This week is not much different from the others. I gained 2 more pounds. Rivers is doing good and growing like he should. He is one active little boy and I love it!! Treatment this week went good too. The IV hurt more than usual going it and coming out, but nothing I can't handle.  The only difference between this time and all the others is I didn't feel tired after. I felt like I had a burst of energy (maybe it's the weather).  Since Konner was in Mother's Day Out til 2, I came home and decided to wash my car. My poor car needed it so bad. Being that it is black, it shows everything.

Dan got home early from work and I picked Konner up and got him laid down for a nap and I hopped on my computer to watch some tutorials on how to work Photoshop. Before I know it, it was time to make dinner and breakfast for my Bible study (which is great) I had this morning. WOAH!! I had four or five different things going on at one time and I was so scatter brained (nothing new for me here lately). Trying to get dinner cooked, and breakfast quiches cooked, and getting things ready for Konner's fall pictures at school and getting him bathed and ready for bed (thanks Dan for doing that). I made it last night!!

We are usually on time when dropping Konner off at school. That wasn't the case this morning. I had to get myself dressed and Konner dressed and Dan threw a shirt in the dryer that he wanted me to get out when it was done and putting the quiches in the oven to be warm. When I was dropping Konner off at school I did forget the order form and money for pictures and field trip in the car, so I ran back to get it quick. I got him dropped off and everything paid for and ran home to get the quiches I left in the oven that were warming up for Bible study at 9. WHEW!!  I made it through the morning!!  I can't be the only one who runs around like this.

Bring on this afternoon and evening and the rest of the week.

This is my life =)

No comments: