Heartbeat-- 155 bpm
How far along-- 36 weeks and 6 days
How I'm feeling-- I have good days and bad days.. Just trying to take it easy every day
Weight Gain-- 40 whopping pounds
How big is baby-- according to my What To Expect app ~ she is 19-22 in long and around 6 lbs
Gender-- GIRL
Maternity Clothes-- I'm close to busting out of them
Sleep-- It's good actually. Still using the restroom twice at night like clockwork (12:30 and 4)
Best Moment-- Seeing my cousin, Tama, get married yesterday and being the Matron of Honor
Worst Moment-- When I tried on my bridesmaid dress Wednesday and it didn't zip. So Thursday, I did my treatment, went straight to Biloxi to have it let out, picked up Konner from school and Rivers from my Mamaw's and went straight to doc appointment to hear that I had, in fact, not dilated but I am thinning and he can feel her head. It was a long day of GO GO GO and I was exhausted when I got home and finally got to rest. Whew!!!
Movement-- this girl gets crazy at night. She is practicing her gymnastics and dance moves. BUT, her movement is becoming less and less.
Food Cravings-- Sushi, Outback (mainly bloomin' onion), Mugshots, a Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks
Food Aversions-- baked fish ~ Dan made fried fish for Konner twice last week and I was able to eat that. It was SO good!!!
Labor Signs-- Well.... we were all hoping we would see some action after this wedding,, but no such luck. Everyone was waiting on the phone call. Sorry y'all, I was too!! She obviously didn't get the memo!
Emotions-- I couldn't even look at Tama take pictures without crying, so I had to walk out.
Belly button in or out-- O-U-T
Looking forward to-- my next appointment ~ I will get an ultrasound to see how much she is weighing and see if I am dilated any
How are treatments going-- I really can't complain like I have before. Besides the needle hurting going in, they are going smoothly.

No comments:
Post a Comment