Heartbeat-- 147 bpm
How far along— 38 weeks today
Dilated-- still 1-2 cm
How I'm feeling-- anxious, nervous about C-section and ready for her to be out.. I'm done!!
Weight Gain-- 40 lbs
How big is baby-- last week she was weighing 9lbs 4oz
Gender-- GIRL
Maternity Clothes-- only a few fit
Sleep-- I bragged to my doc yesterday that I was sleeping good and then last night I was up 4 or 5 times to use the bathroom, get some drink and I had a bad cramp
Best Moment-- hearing from doc b that we only have one more week left
Worse Moment-- not sleeping good last night
Movement-- this morning she was very active..
Food Cravings-- Fried Okra (Dan made me some the other day) Sushi and Outback (mainly Bloomin' Onion) (must fulfill these soon)
Food Aversions-- baked fish or the smell of fish and shrimp
Labor Signs-- no... Braxton Hicks a lot more lately
Emotions-- they are all over the place
Belly button in or out-- out
Looking forward to-- next Tuesday when I see her face
How are treatments going-- I have one left!!! I made it!! They have been great!!

No comments:
Post a Comment