8.21.2013

Konner | {Second Grade}

So this is a little late.
 
Konner started second grade this year. WOW!!!
My baby sure is growing up.
 
 
 
 
I didn't do the interview with him in Kindergarten, but I do have 1st and 2nd grade!!
I found it on Positively Splendid website. Free printables for first and final day of school interviews for each school year.
I also send a Teacher Interview for his teacher to fill out so that we know what she likes and don't like so when her birthday or Christmas or Teacher Appreciation week comes along we know what she likes!
I also made my own version of these free printouts.

 
Our usual first day of school photo shoot. I love both these pics.
The left says "I'm too cool for school!"
The right he said, "Mom, take a picture of me doing this praising Jesus!"
 
 
And of course comparisons!
 
Konner, I know I say it every year, but you are growing up too fast!! You are growing to be such a fine young man and my prayer is that God uses you in mighty ways throughout your life. At such a young age you have quite a testimony to tell about your sister Adyson. And you are not afraid to tell people about her. Never loose that!! You are a great big brother and Rivers adores you and I know your sister will too!! We are so proud of you!!
 

No comments: