Sorry I got lazy on the actual chalkboard, so my photoshop one will have to suffice for this week. And maybe the weeks to follow.
Heartbeat-- 153 bpm
How far along-- 37 weeks 5 days
Dilated-- 1-2 cm
How I'm feeling-- Today hasn't been the best day. I'm hormonal, irritable, hot, my emotions are whack.
Weight Gain-- 40 lbs
How big is baby-- Y'all!!! Y'ALL!!! BRACE. YOUR. SELVES. 9lbs 4oz (story at bottom)
Gender-- GIRL
Maternity Clothes-- I have outgrown all my shirts besides a tank top. I fit in a few dresses and a pair of shorts.
Sleep-- Good besides using the restroom twice a night
Best Moment-- Seeing that squishy little face and precious nose and my lips on the 4d ultrasound
Movement-- She is getting cramped in there but she still moves.
Food Cravings-- Sushi, Outback, Chinese
Food Aversions-- Baked fish.. the smell of fish and shrimp make me wanna gag BUT I can eat fried shrimp and fried fish
Labor Signs-- a few Braxton Hicks here and there but nothing to time just yet
Emotions-- SEE "How I'm feeling" I try to hold my tears back. Sometimes I can't.
Belly button in or out-- out
Looking forward to-- My next appointment, Monday when we will make a FINAL plan for Baby C to arrive
How are treatments going-- going great... I probably only have one more left which will make a grand total of 23 treatments total
THURSDAY'S DOCTOR VISIT
I had an appointment to see my doctor and the ultrasound tech to determine how big Baby C was weighing. Doc B has been telling me for a month or two that she would be a big baby. My doc appointment was first and he tells me I have dilated 1-2 cm and I am thinning and he can feel her head. YAY!!! Then we go to get our ultrasound. We were in there for 30 minutes or so, at least it felt that long anyway. Which I didn't mind because I got to see my girl!! She did her measurements and told us she was weighing 9lbs. I was thinking closer to 8lbs. Dan and I were both shocked. For a second I thought I was going to pass out. A 9 pound baby now only means a bigger baby when she arrives. She will gain an ounce a day until I deliver. Back to the ultrasound, Doc B comes in and asks the tech how much she is weighing and she tells him and he looks at Dan and laughingly says, "You're kidding right?" Then he sees the screen for himself and I thought he was going to pass out. He looks at me and says, "Kari, how did you grow a 9lb baby?" I wish I knew doc. I wish I knew. We then go back to his office where he gives us options of inducing the following Monday, which he then goes on to say he doesn't think I will be able to naturally deliver that big of a baby safely. So, it looks like I will be having a c-section. I AM TERRIFIED OF C-SECTIONS!!! You hear me??? TERRIFIED!!! I am not thrilled about having a c-section. But, if Doc B sees concern of me trying naturally then I'd choose any route to get her here safely. So, if y'all would, send up some prayers for me as the delivery day gets closer that I will be at ease and calm that God's got this and His plan for Baby C to arrive is the perfect plan.


No comments:
Post a Comment