Heartbeat-- 165 bpm
How far along-- actually today I am 34 weeks, but of course, I am late on posting.
How I'm feeling-- miserable... I want this child out
Weight Gain-- around 40
How big is baby-- according to my BabyBump app she is about 4.75 lbs
Gender-- Girl
Maternity Clothes-- some are getting tight
Sleep-- is good besides the using the bathroom once or twice and the trying to roll over. I do try and take a nap in the afternoon.
Best Moment-- Babyshower.. I was blessed beyond measure. That is a different post altogether that maybe I will get to one day.
Movement-- she is all over the place
Food Cravings-- none... I can't eat a big meal because it gives me heartburn BAD.. I have went to eating
Fiber bars or Protein bars
Food Aversions-- Fish
Labor Signs-- I have had some Braxton Hicks that have worried me and even made me moan and groan a bit.. nothing to time though.. so no freak outs please
Emotions-- "Hi. My name is Kari and I am a cry baby."
Belly button in or out-- oh so out
Looking forward to-- doctor appointment Friday
How are treatments going-- OVER IT!!! They are going good though

No comments:
Post a Comment