7.04.2013

30 Week | {Bump Update}




Heartbeat-- 164 bpm

How far along--  I'm actually 31 weeks but this post is late

How I'm feeling--  Pretty good besides the cramps and occasional backaches. We have been staying in the pool a lot lately

Weight Gain-- 30 lbs

How big is baby-- according to BabyBump app, she is weighing 3.3lbs BUT, Dr. B said she is going to be my biggest baby. In a week we will know an official number when the ultrasound tech

Gender--  GIRL

Maternity Clothes-- Yes

Sleep-- good besides getting up to use the bathroom or if I get a belly cramp

Best Moment-- Seeing her on ultrasound (I need to post a picture of the latest sonogram)

Movement-- she is most active at night when I get in bed

Food Cravings--  Oreos, Sushi

Food Aversions-- Fish and shrimp

Labor Signs--  just Braxton Hicks

Emotions-- I'm a cry baby whether I am pregnant or not

Belly button in or out-- from the picture above this needs no answer

Looking forward to-- my next appointment we have another ultrasound to get a number on her weight

How are treatments going-- They are going good, but I am seriously ready to not have to do them any more

No comments: