that title is for you Hailey and Josh =]
We bought a bigger car SUV for our growing family.
I went back and forth about wanting a van.
I liked the bucket seats in the middle with the three seats in the back, but didn't want a van.
After much research and looking online, I found out some GMC Acadia's have the bucket seats in middle and three seats in back.
So that is what we got! We traded in Dan's Jeep. There was no way I was getting rid of MY Altima. Which is now technically Dan's. She will forever be mine.
This thing is huge!
It feels like I am driving a mac truck.
I like it but it is going to take some getting used to.
The boys like it too. Rivers can see out the window no problems and Konner likes being in the very back.
1 comment:
Haha! Love the title :) And I'm slightly jealous that you got an suv instead of a van. Go you!!!!
Post a Comment