Heartbeat-- 159bmp
How far along-- today actually I am 29 weeks but I am behind of posting this
How I'm feeling-- hmmm.... most days are good.. by the end of the day my back hurts. And I get cramps in my lower belly... like charlie horse cramps that sometimes bring me to tears
Weight Gain-- +30
How big is baby-- about 2.5 pounds but by the looks of me she looks way bigger and what everyone else says =]
Gender-- GIRL
Maternity Clothes-- oh yeah
Sleep-- pretty good besides getting up to use the restroom
Best Moment-- We finally ordered her bedding and I was a little skeptical that it would be too pink (I'm not a pink kinda girl, guess I better get used to pink) but when it came in I started crying. I do believe it is going to look so good once it all comes together.
Movement-- this girl lets you know she is here
Food Cravings-- Tacos-- which is funny because in the beginning of my pregnancy I couldn't even smell one without wanting to gag, but now I could eat one everyday. Especially a bean burrito!
Food Aversions-- Fish!! Konner has been asking for fish all the time now and I can barely handle the smell.
Labor Signs-- I have been feeling some Braxton Hicks, but nothing serious Praise Jesus!!
Emotions-- Dan had me read an inspirational story the other day and I boo hoo'd after finishing it. "Normal" people would have probably passed a tear or two with a few sniffles (as Dan did) but not this Mama. I needed tissue and everything. =]
Belly button in or
out-- Her nose pokes out
Looking forward to-- My next appointment doctor B is going to tell me how much she is weighing.
How are treatments
going-- Oh treatments, how I loathe thee. BUT I am also thankful for because they are keeping my baby safe and healthy. But y'all I am seriously over them. And I have about 10 more to go. 10 more needles to go.

1 comment:
You're my hero! I HaTe needles. And this is your second baby treatment round. You rock! Hang in there. You are SO close and sweet baby Charley is SO incredibly worth it :)...(and I know you know that already)
Post a Comment