3.16.2013

15 Weeks | {Bump Update}



Heartbeat-- high 160's
How far along-- 15 weeks 5 days
How I'm feeling-- Other than the pounding headaches, great
Weight Gain-- 8 pounds
How big is baby--  size of a navel orange... 2.5 ounces
Gender--  Friday doctor b will put it in an envelope and come Sunday we will know HE or SHE
Maternity Clothes-  Yes.. I just bought some shirts yesterday..
Sleep-- getting good sleep
Best Moment--  being able to make it to church (I have missed alot with having morning sickness and headaches 
Movement-- little flutters
Food Cravings-- Checkers Fries
Food Aversions- baked chicken, spaghetti, tacos
Labor Signs--  nope
Emotions-- oh man! I was just telling some friends the other night that my fuse is short. Especially by the end of day. BREATHE!!!
Belly button in or out-- In
Looking forward to--  finding out gender
How are treatments going-- my next one is in a week

 

No comments: