3.11.2013

14 Weeks | {Bump Update}



Heartbeat-- still in upper 160's
How far along-- 14 weeks 7 days
How I'm feeling-- I have been getting horrible headaches
Weight Gain-- 8 pounds so far
How big is baby-- Size of a lemon, weighs 1.5 oz (woah.. I've seen babies in NICU at this size)
Gender-- Don't know yet. Will know at next appointment. Doc says he is pretty sure what it is but wants to double check in two weeks.. EEEK!!!!!
Maternity Clothes- Pants- Yes... Shirts- Not yet..
Sleep- other than the occasional getting up to use the bathroom good
Best Moment- -Treatment #One went great
Movement-- I'm pretty sure I am feeling some butterflies.
Food Cravings-- Chips and Salsa from mexican restaurant
Food Aversions- still seafood (with the exception of Crawfish) and Spaghetti
Labor Signs-- None
Emotions-- have settled some
Belly button in or out-- In
Looking forward to-- Finding out BOY or GIRL in two weeks and gender reveal party to follow
How is treatment going-- First treatment went great {see previous post}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH! You look so cute :) We must visit soon. You gotta hold baby d again and I gotta see that bump (my sweet little ~girl~ cousin) in person!! Ha!!!