3.24.2013

Baby C is a.......

I really don't know where to start!!
Dan and Konner both have said from the get go that this baby was a girl. I, too, thought the same thing, but for the past couple of days I have had "boy" dreams.
 
My doctor's facial expression did not change one bit while he was looking for gender of this baby.
 
 
He put it in an envelope and I put it in this envelope and put it in my trunk so I wouldn't be tempted to open it while driving to bring it to the appropriate person.
Waiting was not bad at all!! I did wake up at 4:30 this morning and only went back to sleep for about 30 minutes, but I was excited and anxious!!
Of course there were lots more SHE's than HE's!!
 
Baby C is a.........
 
 
SHE!!!
 

 
OH. MY. GOSH!!!! I immediately started crying!! And Konner ran off in excitement!!

 
God told Konner that he was having a baby sister and we are thrilled!!
Konner said from the beginning that he wanted a baby sister so we would have 3 girls (myself, Adyson and new baby) and 3 boys (dan, Konner and Rivers.) He must like things even like his Mama ;) My sweet boys prayers were answered!!
 
Oh man!! God has surely blessed my little family through the hard times and the good times. And for that I will FOREVER be THANKFUL to Him!! God is so good!!
 

 
 
 
The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
Psalm 126:3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best day ever! I think I was more excited about your gender reveal than my own :) Thank you for letting me have a special part in your special day! Love you!!

destiny said...

So exciting!! Congrats on your sweet girl!
Destiny (from IG) :)

Anonymous said...

Tears in my eyes for you! I know what it's like to have two boys on earth and a baby girl in heaven. I also have known the sweetness ---three times, now--- of the news that I was carrying another precious girlie. So happy for you, and continuing to pray for health for you and baby.

The Cheramies said...

Thank you so much!! It is a bittersweet feeling!! I have so many emotions going on.

The Cheramies said...

Thank you!! I can't wait to see your sweet girl!

The Cheramies said...

And I was more excited about your gender reveal than my own!! Thanks for being one of the sweetest, truest friends I know!! I love you!!