We usually go to the beach on Good Friday. Had I known the weather was going to be as nice as it was we would have. But we did have a great time here at home.
Konner has been asking to draw with chalk for a long time, so this morning he got his wish!!
He drew a few pictures but the one of his baby sister was my favorite.
He said he wanted her to look like his baby cousin Hannah.
Oh, he also said he wanted to name his baby sister Agora Grace. Agora is after his pet hamster that he had that "got away while Dad was cleaning her cage."
Rivers got in on some chalk drawing action too.
The rest of the day was spent outside with me getting a tan and the boys playing baseball.
One last thing.
Some of you know that I have a mild case of OCD.
For example: Konner, Adyson and Rivers names each have 6 letters.
It was brought to my attention the other day that the first letter of their names
Konner,
Adyson,
Rivers
spell my name and therefore this 4th baby should start with an "I."
Had this person known about my mild case of OCDness, I'm sure they would not have said anything to me. BUT, I will have you know, that her name will not start with an "I."
We have a busy weekend planned with a precious girls birthday party tomorrow, I am photographing a sweet friends wedding and Dan's family is having their annual Easter Crawfish Boil!! Sunday is church and Easter with my side of the family. During all the busyness of this Easter weekend, let us not forget the reason we celebrate.
OUR SAVIOR IS RISEN!!
He has risen from the dead....
Matthew 28:7

1 comment:
ohmygah...the first letters of your youngins names spelling your name is HA-LARIOUS :)But we're gonna break your ocd this go around! No "i" name and no 6 letters either :) hehe!!
Post a Comment