I wanted to document a few things Rivers says and does so I don't forget.
YELLOW-- dedow
BLUE- bu
GO- dough
GOD- dod
HELP- nelp "Nelp, Mommy! Nelp!!"
JEEP- jee
BIG TRUCK- dee tuck
YOGURT- doat
DOGGY- doddy
THANK YOU- da doo
CLEAN- nean
*side note* He does not like for his hands to be dirty. So, after he eats Cheetos or whatever that makes them dirty he says, "Nean, nean!"
MOVE- moo
SEE- e "I e! I e!"
A few funny stories:
We ate at Hooter's the other day and Rivers was sitting between Dan and I and I said, "My Daddy!" To which Rivers replies, "NO!! My Daddy!" This went on for a minute or so and the fake out came. He points behind me and says, "Baby." I then look and he starts laughing and grabs Dan's arm tight and whispers, "My Daddy!"
Sometimes when I change his diaper he pretends to go "ni ni." He closes his eyes and snores.
Ahhh!! My sweet boys!! I could just eat them up!!
Rivers does say a few things Konner used to say:
OH MAN!!!
*side note* When Konner was little he loved Dora and he went around saying "OH MAN!!" ALL the time. So for Rivers to say that is so funny. Olivia went around saying, "OH MAN!! Konna say!!" They couldn't have been 2. Hence the title of this post.
MULK




1 comment:
Cute! He and Hannah say alot of these words the same way :) And I had forgotten about Livy saying "Oh man, Konna say". Love it! Man I miss them being that little.
Post a Comment