8.06.2012

1st Grade

I sent my little big man off to 1st grade today.
This year I did take pics but I didn't get all crazy like I did last year.

I woke him up and we were watching tv and he said, "Can we go now?"
I told him no that it was too early and he replies, "Well... why did you get me up so early?"
Hahaha

 
 
Look how funny this face? bahahaha!! Couldn't even eat his cereal without my camera in his face.

 

Off we went outside.. still not happy with the picture taking mama fool

We were on our way to school and he said, "Rivers is gonna be upset... I am upset I didn't get to see Rivers before I had to leave."


He was excited about his new Avengers lunch box.
I was able to get a few good pics of him acting like different super heros.


Him acting like Hulk
 

Acting like Captain America


Acting like the mighty Thor


Rivers was beyond excited to see his big brother when we picked him up from school.
He was looking out the window pointing when he saw Konner waiting to come to the car.


Kisses for my brother!!


Acting like Iron Man
 
Found this idea on Pinterest and did one up for this year.

He said his first day was AWESOME!! And I am oh so glad!!



 

Konner, my prayer is that you let God's light shine through you and bless you!!
 

 

 
 
 

No comments: