6 more months and I will have a 2 year old.
And hopefully not a ''terrible two'' 2 year old.
Today, I set out to take a few pic.
Adyson got this Rockabye Catepillar for her first Christmas and Rivers loves it. It sings ABC's and a few other songs.
I knew when he was born I wanted to get some pics of him on it.
Look at him cheesing at his brother!!!
Oh gosh I LOVE it!!
Konner wanted to get in on a pic too. And I just love this one too.
How sweet are these boys?!?!
Brotherly kisses
At this point he was over it.
"Okay, Mom. ENOUGH with the pics!!"
A few things about you:
~ You always have a car in each hand
~When I go to put you to bed, you now lay your head on my shoulder and I sing He's got the Whole World in His Hands with "He's got Konner, Adyson and Rivers, in His hands." So special!! You love it and so does Mommy, since you haven't been my snuggly baby.
~You turn on your mobile by yourself and you can now hum the tune to it.
~You no longer cry when being dropped off at nursery.
~You LOVE to brush your teeth.
~You and your brother chase each other around the house and you laugh and laugh and laugh.
~The other day, you had a dirty diaper and you took my shorts and pretending to wipe your booty.
~Your sisters glow worm... you press it repeatedly.
~I never thought that you and your brother, being 5 years apart, would fight over the same toy, but you do.
~You like crushed ice.
~Dad has been making bracelets and you never take yours off. (you can see in the pics above)
~When we are out anywhere, you always stay by us. You never try and get away.
~Sometimes you spin around and around and around and around and land on the couch or your chair.
**I'm sure I probably forgot something that I wanted to put, so check back in the next few days. Maybe I put something else. HA!**
We love you Rivers. You bring so much joy and happiness and laughter to our lives!






No comments:
Post a Comment