Saturday my sister in law had her baby shower.
Miss Ava Isabella Jones will be making her way into this world in about 2 weeks.
(I wanted to name Adyson, Ava, but Dan didn't like it. I still do and I am so glad we are getting an Ava!!)
I made her this diaper wreath.
I had some left over diapers and made these. It's just a receiving blanket tied around a few diapers. Got the idea from Pinterest.
Me and my sweet, funny, sister in law, Candice!!
Doesn't she look fantastic?
This chest was her when she was little and her sister had it refurbished for her.
I just LOVE it!!
After church today we took the top off the jeep and went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things to get ready for the start of school. And on our way back we got rained on.
Lucky for us we were stopped at a red light when it started pouring. HA!
Thankfully it only lasted for about 2 or 3 minutes. Just long enough for us to get soaked.
Dan and Konner are now swimming with my cousin Josh and his daughter Olivia.
Perfect time for me to get in some computer time while they are gone and Rivers naps.
Before we left I snapped a few pics in our Saints jerseys.
Game starts at 7.
WHO DAT!!
Now off I go to get stuff ready for school tomorrow.







No comments:
Post a Comment