I have alot of catching up to do. We have been so busy with end of school, parties and we just got back from a week long vacation.
But today I will just post about Konner's Awards day and Field Day.
AWARDS DAY
He received the following awards:
Highest Math Grade
All A's
Perfect Attendence
Dinosaur Expert Award
These are a few of his classmates.
FIELD DAY
Who didn't LOVE field day. I can say it's not like it used to be when I was in school. We had all day field day and you packed a cooler with drinks and lunches. And we had it at the football field. Maybe when he is a little older it will be that way.
Konner's only lasted 2 hours. But he still had a great time and got a blue icee.
Crazy to think I have a 1st grader. *tears*


No comments:
Post a Comment