5.30.2012

Fun in the Sun


Dan is off this whole week for ''vacation."
So, Tuesday we took the boys to the beach.
There was only a handful of people there and it was hot, hot!

Konner always finds some animal everytime we go to the beach.
This time was no different.
 

We ''caught'' about 15 hermit crabs and Dan dug them a home and we put some water in it for them (bottom right).
Rivers even found one too and pointed at it =]
We set them free before we left (top right)

 
And look at Rivers!!! The one that sands usually paralizes.
I was so proud of him. He did get his hands sandy at first and he went to the water and rinsed them off.

We stayed a few hours, got some lunch and came home and got in the pool while Rivers napped.


But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in Your hand...
Psalm 31:14-15




No comments: