5.09.2012

Birthday Party!!

 
Finally getting around to posting party pics of Rivers' 1st birthday.


CAKE

Cupcakes I made and the giraffe toppers


Wal-Mart made his smash cake. I teared up when they gave it to me. It was perfect. Then the day of the party, the top half slid halfway off. Mama had to do some fixin'.



This child does NOT like things on his hands. Look at him staring at the icing that's on his hand.
I literally took his hand and smushed it on the cake. HA!


It was right about here he had enough.

DECOR

 
 
 
HIghchair banner


monthly pictures



small banner I know right. GEE!! HA!!


Animal cookie "Thank You" bags.
I started out putting one giraffe in each individual bag (my OCDness) and gave up about half way through.




JUST SOME PICS
 
 


cake time


 

 guests minus a few

 


Photo shoot that he wasn't thrilled about.
 



And if you left early, shame on you. HA!
BUT you missed Dan jumping off the table a few times trying to get the balloon that escaped.

I cannot believe a whole year has gone by already.

Rivers, we love you so much. And we are so grateful God gave us the gift to be your parents. You are one special little miracle boy.

Thanks to all who came out and celebrated (a few months late) my baby boy's FIRST birthday.



 

 

No comments: