12.01.2011

10 months

Yes.. this is a little late.
Sorry.. We were on vacation when Rivers turned 10 months old.


Mr. Independent. He plays so well by himself.
And with Konner too =]

Mr. I will hand you by sippy cup when I want a drink.
You now take only 3 bottles a day ~morning, noon, night~


Mr. Why are you trying to feed me with that spoon? Just give me the real stuff. I can do it myself. None of this puree'd stuff.



Mr. I like to make this face alot when someone 'sniffs' or breaths loud.
Those are SO my lips by the way =]


Mr. I am too busy to have a diaper change.

You can say Dada.
You are such a Daddy's boy too, but when you are tired you want your Mama =]


Mr. When I am shy I put my chin to my chest and just stare.
It is THE cutest thing. EVER!!


Crazy to believe in just two *2* short months this guy will be a whole year old.
Time. Please. Stop!!

We love you more than words can say sweet boy!!

Jeremiah 1:7
 But the LORD said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD.

No comments: