Konner knows the REAL meaning of Christmas.
A month or so ago, before bed, I told him that Santa wasn't real.
Of course, he didn't believe me.
Then I went into the whole "mermaids aren't real," "Peter Pan isn't real," etc, etc.
I told him that Dan and myself bought him the presents.
He believed me for a few days, then it was right back to he is real.
His behavior hasn't been the best lately and I have told him that if he doesn't straighten it up I will take his presents back to the store.
Well.. the other day Santa came to school and he gets home and says,
"Mom!! Santa is real. I saw him today at school and his beard wasn't cotton balls. The beard was real. If I would have pulled on it it would have hurt him."
I couldn't help but laugh out loud.
''wasn't cotton balls''
HAHAHA!!
Oh that boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment