This weekend we celebrated Konner's 6th birthday at the park.
the party decor came from Paper and Cake
The Pterodactyl nest consisted of Chex, M&M's, Pretzel sticks and White Cheddar Popcorn.
I also took some of Konner's small dinosaurs and used them for cupcake toppers.
I got this idea to print off some dinosaurs and tape them on poster board and put a few facts about each one around them. I used the cupcake toppers for the facts and the outside border is the drink labels.
I decorated the table with some dinosaurs and a few dinosaur books we have.
I forgot to bring candles. Konner didn't mind. It was too windy anyway.
The kids loved picking which cupcake they wanted.
He racked up on some great gifts and lots of money to go shopping with.
Will probably take him soon to spend it all!!
And little brother supported big brothers party with his dino shirt!!




No comments:
Post a Comment