11.26.2011

His beauty

There is beauty all around us.

God's magnificent work.

Sometimes we are too busy to STOP and look around at the beauty of His hand.

And sometimes, it takes going on vacation to be reminded of that beauty He created.



Beauty in nature





Beauty in the sea..




The true beauty in everything. 

If He created Earth this beautiful, can you imagine what Heaven looks like??
Purely magnificent!!
Beyond anything we could ever imagine.


These are just a few pictures I took on our family vacation to Gatlinburg this past week. I just wanted to write a short post tonight. There is a suitcase and piles of laundry that are staring at me, so I must get to them. And I am totally exhausted from the 10 hour drive home.

I will post more in the next few days.


Psalm 27:4

One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.

No comments: