What a GORGEOUS morning it was to have a soccer game!!
Don't you just LOVE this fall weather?
This household is definitely ready for it.
Konner did great today!!
He was going for the ball and kicking it so hard.
We kept yelling and yelling!!
I believe he made 2 or 3 goals.
This is right before Konner scored a goal.
And #3 on the other team was so good too!!
Him and Konner kept going at it.
They switch players every 6 minutes and this was one of a few breaks he had.
I just LOVE that Rivers put his arm around his big brother.
Makes my heart smile SO big =]
Rivers was checking out Dan's beard. He wasn't so sure.
Look at my boy go!!
His team mate threw the ball in to play and hit Konner right in the forehead.
I started laughing and Dan told me to hush. Too bad I didn't it on camera.
He did not let up.
Every once in a while he would grab his chest and breathe hard.
Rivers wanted to play too.
I love these days I get to spend with my boys.










No comments:
Post a Comment