Once a month Konner has to bring a snack for his whole class to school.
Tomorrow is his day to bring them so I decided to do these owl treats I saw on Pinterest.
INGREDIENTS:
Graham Crackers
Marshmallows
Plain M&M's
Candy Corn
DIRECTIONS:
Break graham crackers in half.
Cut marshmallows in half.
Place two marshmallows on graham crackers and place in microwave for about 15 seconds until they begin to puff
like so:
Take it out of microwave and place two M&M's as eyes and one candy corn as nose
like so:
repeat until you have the amount you want/need.
NOTE: I only did one ''owl'' at a time in the microwave. Wasn't sure if the marshmallows would all puff at the same time.
I am OCD so I had to have them in order by color.
Let them cool for about an hour to make sure they are dry and not sticky.
Then I placed them in bags with a cute saying,
"Whooo could ask for a SMORE perfect friend than you??"
and tied them up with ribbon.
I hope his class likes them as much as Konner and I did =]




No comments:
Post a Comment