8 months old!! Wow! Wow! WOW!!
Look at this face and those cheeks!! ? I just want to eat him up. =]
You are about 17 to 18 pounds if I had to guess.
About 28 inches (a guess)
Size 3 diapers
6-9 months clothes
No teeth yet
4 bottles a day with baby food to follow. You are doing great
You try to grab whatever is on mine, Dads or Kon Kon's plate.
Although you can, you do not like to sit up. If I sit you up and put toys in front of you, you always go to a crawling position or you just lay flat on your belly and kick your legs. The cutest thing.
You are always pulling up on the couch, tv stand, the shelves. You even walk the couch now.
You don't like to be in your exersaucer. Not long anyway. You would rather pull up on it and walk aroud it and play under it.
Here lately you have been climbing in your bouncer seat. You never liked that thing, but you will climb in it and it (and you) will tumble over.
One day I found you in your brothers room and you had climbed on his train table and you were just playing.
You ABSOLUTLEY adore your big brother.
And he ABSOLUTELY adores you too.






No comments:
Post a Comment