9.19.2011

Happy Birthday, Adyson!!

TWO Years Old!!

Celebrating in Heaven



With those glorious voices of the angels singing



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SWEET ADYSON!!

There is NO better way to be spending your birthday than with Jesus Christ.



Though I miss you more than words can express,
today I will celebrate the marvelous, miraculous things that have come from your life.


Konner, who got me out of bed each morning.
Rivers who has brought so much joy and hope to my heart.
Both of your brothers make me smile. Make me laugh. And make me cherish this time on Earth in a whole other way.


I read somewhere that eternity in Heaven is just seconds compared to life on Earth. It said that in Heaven you would be playing in a field of flowers and by the time you turned to see if I was there, I would be.

WOW!! Brings tears to my eyes every single time I think about it.

Psalm 90:4 says, "For You, a thousand years are as a passing day, as brief as a few night hours"



I miss you EACH and EVERY day.
I love that I can talk to God any time and tell Him to tell you I said hello or that I love you and that I miss you terribly.

 

Some people complain about not having enough time to spend with one another.
Oh if they only knew. What I wouldn't give for just 5 minutes. FIVE minutes with you. Oh how I would cherish those 5 minutes and make them the BEST I could.
What I wouldn't give to have you in my arms blowing out two candles and opening up gifts and playing with your brothers.


BUT,

Why would I do that, knowing what I know about Heaven.

I love you and miss you dearly sweet girl.
I WILL be there soon.
(If Jesus doesn't come back before I get there =])

Mom






No comments: