As of Monday, I am 2cm dilated. My next appointment is Monday.
I have been having Braxton Hicks still and a little pressure. Still nothing to time.... yet.
I keep going over the way I want my birthing plan to go. It is as follows:
-I want to deliver (during day so Konner can be there and because I have no clue who is going to watch him if I go into labor at night) and spend some family time together (me, Dan, Konner) with Rivers before they take him to run all the tests (doctor said this will happen if all goes smoothly)
-Konner WILL be the first one to see him before anyone else whether before or after the tests
We will see how 'my plan' turns out =)
I have been nesting, but still have a few things I want to get done before he gets here. For now, I must sleep because this little man is moving around alot and I feel pressure that is uncomfortable.
1 comment:
Love the new blog!! Your header is precious :) I'm crossing my fingers and praying that your birthing plan is everything you've hoped for and more!! Love you!
Post a Comment