1.18.2011

39 weeks

Some of you may know that I have been way under the weather since early morning Friday about 3 a.m. I woke up with a cold and didn't get out of bed all day. Konner stayed with the in laws and that was a big help. Dan took such good care of me.  Thankfully, I never ran fever and never lost my appetite. I didn't get but about four hours of sleep last night because I couldn't breathe out of my nose and today is not much different. To top it all off, I got a nose bleed early evening yesterday. UGH!!!  Konner has has a cold too and between the both of us have went through 4 gallons of orange juice in four days.

Onto my doctors appointment~

I am STILL 2 cm. This kid is sTuBbOrN!!! He is so comfortable in there. Every once in a while he will decide to give me a little pressure like he is moving further down, but change his mind and be all up in my ribs. Rivers will make his arrival FRIDAY!!

We know lots of people will want to be there and visit but it is not promised you will get to see him because of them evaluating him. We do not know how long that will take. Immediately after he is born Dan, Konner and I will get to visit him for a little while then they will take him and begin the process of checking him for Neonatal Hemochromatosis. BUT~~ y'all can see us!! =) And we will have pics. Dan is on camera duty as he was with Adyson and I may have a camera too.  

Also I will ask that you all pray for us. Although we are welcoming a new life into this world that we are so excited about, we will also be grieving/mourning (still) the 1 year passing of Adyson, Saturday. This weekend will be so bittersweet for us. With your prayers and God as our strength, we will get through this as we have before.

No comments: