1.10.2011

38 weeks

I had a doctors appointment today. I had my head set that he was going to send me right across the street to the hospital. So, what does Kari do? She puts all her bags in the car. Oh yes!! I did!! Dan got in the car, when I picked him up at work and he looked in the back seat and you could see the look on his face like, 'What the heck is all that?' Before he could ask, I told him that was all my bags I needed just in case he tells us to head over to Labor and Delivery.  He laughed.

I am still 2cm dilated. He wants me to go into labor on my own (I do to..  I would rather not be induced).  He did say that we will have him by my due date which is the 22nd. So, I guess that means that if I do not go into labor on my own I will be induced.

Monday the 17th is my next appointment.

A few weeks ago I said I wasn't ready, but now I am. Really!! I told God that too, but His plan is obviously different than mine and He knows something I do not. Therefore, we wait....... patiently.  =)

Good things come to those who wait

No comments: