My sweet daughter, Adyson. How you are still touching lives in amazing. You not only live in myself, Dad and big brother Konner, but in so many others. You have a lasting legacy that will forever be in me. Your big brother is only 4 and I see that you live in him and your presence is known. The other night, before his bedtime, he went in your room, turned on your mobile that you LOVE so much and said he turned it on so 'you would know.' Man oh man!! He stared at it and smiled. Such a moment he had. I have had a rough week or so. Not having you in my arms stinks. I wish I was there with you, but God still has plans for me here on Earth. I don't understand why things happen, but one day I will know just like you do now. There is not one day, one hour, one minute that I do not think about you. I look at pictures of you (good times and bad) and think, 'She has no more pain. She is the lucky one.' You have blessed me, inspire me, touched me, changed me and brought me closer to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. I want to live my life to bring Him all the glory. I hope in my lifetime I can touch just many people as you have. There will always be a piece of my heart missing. Although you were only here a short 4 months, you were and are a HUGE part of my life and will always be. Though I may shed an abundance of tears through my lifetime, I know God has a reason for everything. I may look 'fine' on the outside, but on the inside my heart is still breaking.
I love you and miss you so, so, so much sweet girl.
Mom
1 comment:
Hang in there! God does having amazing plans for you on earth as you are already a living testimony for God.
Post a Comment