![]() |
| Free picture slideshow made with Smilebox |
4.05.2010
Easter
We had a busy weekend. Saturday morning we had family pictures taken at the beach in Pascagoula. After that, we had a Easter party at a friends house. We came home and played with Miranda and Kinsley, took a late nap, woke up around 5 and went to Dan's parents for their annual crawfish boil. Sunday morning we went to the 8 o'clock service. When we got home from church I started baking and getting things ready for the bunny cupcakes we made. Around lunch time we headed over to my aunt's house to have Easter with my family. We got home and we took another late nap, well Dan and Konner did. Sunday night I was going to put Konner to bed and he went to Adyson's room and turned on her mobile and said, "I am turning it on so she will know." He stood outside her door and stared as it went around and around, the whole time having a huge smile on his face. She lives in him. He is an awesome big brother and that touched my heart and moved me. I didn't get a photo because I was in such awe. It was one of those moments you didn't want to move, just take in the moment, but today he went back into her room and turned it on again and I snapped a picture. He loves and misses his baby sister!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment