Let me tell you all what my son, Konner, did today. I told him he could play his DS while I did my exercise. My exercise ended and he turned it off and I put it on the bar. He went to do whatever while I made me something to drink and a little snack. I was standing in the kitchen and I didn't see him in the living room so I called his name and he said, ''Ma'am?." He was behind the couch. Well I didn't think anything of it and continued to eat my snack. A few minutes later I called his name again, this time I went looking for him. What could he be doing behind the couch? That sneaky kid was behind the couch playing his DS!! Of course I started giggling and immediatedly took the DS away. I gotta hand it to the kid.. that was smart.

No comments:
Post a Comment