Who else of you out there have been sucked in by Pinterest?
This site is GENIUS really.
Before I started pinning, I would usually find something/idea I liked online and even saved the website to favorites, saved the picture to my computer (which then took up space on my hard drive) or took a picture with my phone. Yes, I did take a picture of a few things on my phone.
BUT--- long came Pinterest where you can 'Pin' the ideas, recipes, home decorations, party decorations, books, and a whole lots more to what they call 'boards.' When the time comes that you want to use those ideas all you have to do is go to where you pinned it and WA-LA!!
GENIUS!!
Here are my boards.
The possibilites are endless.
But be careful, it will suck you in.
HAPPY PINNING everyone!!
1 comment:
It really is crazy addictive!!
Post a Comment