I think it was the 2nd or 3rd day of school and Konner was already complaining about going to school.
Just a few comments from him:
"Do we go to school in the dark?"
"How much longer til school is over?"
"Can I just take today off?"
"I wanna stay home and spend time with you."
There has been a few times where he has gotten up before I did. And once he woke me up and said, "Come on Mom, it's time to get ready for school."
One morning I was trying to get him to 'want' to go to school and I was so close to bribing him but instead he made a 'deal' with me. (He has been 'making deals' alot lately.)
"I will go to school, Mom, only if you feed Mr. Bear, my dinosaur, Garfield, Adyson's bear, alligator and my Pteradactyl."
Me, "I surely will baby!"
"Oh and feed them meat, Mom. They like to meat."
They all sleep on the top bunk together, including Konner.
Getting up at the crack of dawn has definitely taken its toll on him.
He is been so whinny in the evenings. He thinks that he gets to play the Wii or his DS everyday, which he is learning the hard way is not the case. Those are rewards. And let me tell you that is SO hard for him to understand.
Bathtime used to be smooth. He doesn't need help that. He can do it all without me or Dan going in there. But not now. We have to go and check to see if he bathed or washed his hair. Him whinning the whole time. =/
Yesterday, on the way home from school, he asked if he could play the Wii and I told him no because of him whinning and obeying mom and dad the night before and his reply was priceless,
"But, Mom, I was crying for Adyson. I want her to be here with me. I miss her so much."
Nice try, buddy!!
Here is to praying is gets a little better for this households sanity!

No comments:
Post a Comment