It's been one year since Ady passed.
One year!!
We made it!!
Not sure how I would act/be when this day arrived. Heart broken? Healed? Mad? Stronger? Bitter? Jesus knows where I am.
He knows the feelings I have had this month. He knows how many tears I have cried. He sees me when I don't think I can take another breath. He ultimately knows my hurt and pain. He is there to push me and to be my strength when I feel I cannot go on any more.
The joy I feel when I see the two boys He has let me keep in Konner and Rivers. He sees that. He brings me back to His faithfulness when I look at them.
Many of you have walked this road with us.
How have we made it to this day?
Through tears and prayer.
Through Konner getting me out of bed each morning.
Through the ease of others speaking of her.
Through many emails, texts saying "I'm thinking about you."
Through new friends, old friends, rekindled friendships.
Through other moms who have lost babies and they are by my side.
Through Jesus' tenderness through the hard days and nights.
Through knowing Ady is in the arms of our Lord.. safe.. healthy.. and striving with loved ones.
Through knowing Ady is in the arms of our Lord.. safe.. healthy.. and striving with loved ones.
Maybe this little fella has something to do with it =]
I canNOT believe you are 1 month old aready. What joy you have brought to this household. You are such a good baby. The only time you cry is when you are hungry and ever so often when you fight your sleep. I love your 'sleepy' cry. It is high pitched and I smile every time I hear it.
1 Month Stats:
~Eats every 2-3 hours during day and at 1 & 4am--2 oz with cereal added
~Stays away for about 15 minutes after each bottle
then naps until next feeding
then naps until next feeding
~Size 1 diapers
~Newborn clothes
~weighs around 9 pounds
~Loves bathtime
~Love your swing
Great and marvelous are Your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are Your ways, King of the ages.
Revelation 15:3









1 comment:
I hope this isn't strange but I found your blog through the NH group. It was nice to read what you have written and to personaly know those feelings that you wrote about. To know that you know those feelings when I feel like I am alone in feeling this way. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment