2.08.2011

Growing Up

Konner and his best buddy, Dane.

Today is the second time that Konner has went home with Dane after school to play. The first time was the first week we had Rivers home. They went to Monkey Joe's to play. When did he get old enough to do this?? Go home to a friends house!! Kindergarten starts in August and then he will be asking to spend the night with his friends! Ahhh!!! This Mama is NOT ready for that. I do not like for my baby to spend the night away from home. He is safest at home. I know the time is coming though. *tears*
He is getting too big, too fast!




At school they are raising money for St. Jude's. Konner came home the other day talking about helping babies and kids who are sick like Adyson was and this money will help with research to get them better.  He said that he wanted to get all the money out of his piggy bank (its actually a hippo) and donate it. This morning before school we emptied out his hippo bank and my wallet and put all of it in a ziploc bag and brought it to school. I told him how proud I was of him to want to help out and give his money he has been saving to help others. What a PROUD Mama I am!! *tears*



He is such a BIG help with his baby, too. Always willing and ready to help. Whether it be holding him, feeding him, giving him his paci, singing to him when he cries, covering him up, throwing the diaper away, etc.
I am so blessed to have such a sweet boy.

No comments: