2.16.2011

How old am I?

My birthday was yesterday, the 15th. Would you believe me if I said I totally forgot? Would you also believe me that when asked how old I am, I do not know right off hand... I have to add it up. I am 27.

First thing in the morning I brought Rivers to the doctor thinking he had acid reflux. He has been projectile vomiting BAD. He was spitting up half his bottle. I was told to add rice cereal to his formula or buy the AR. (And no, I am not breastfeeding him anymore. Judge me if ya want. I cried for a few days because of it too and still do. Konner was formula fed and he is healthy and one of the smartest kids I know.) Anyways... Rivers weighs 8lbs 8oz now. The AR formula seems to be working so far. Today makes day two of him being on it and he has only projectile vomited once. =]



The weather here has been BEUTIFUL here so we went for a walk to the 'farmers house' to feed the horses some apples. 


For dinner, Dan took me to Outback, where we both ate way too much as always.
I had a great day.

I do have one struggle-- washing Rivers clothes-- 3 months and bigger. They all still have tags on them. I have a hard time thinking he will still be here. I know all the test came back
negative for NH, but it's still in the back of my mind. You can pray for that =]

On a happier note:

I love to see Kon interact with Rivers. He is SO sweet to his brother. The love he has for him makes my heart full.


My prayer is that the love between them will never be broken.

 

No comments: