11.24.2009

Fracture




I went to see Ady this morning and this sign was above her bed.  I really didn't think anything of it at first. Came back to the RMH and told Dan about it thinking that he has seen it already since I haven't been to see her in 3 days because I had pink eye. Come to find out he hasn't seen it. So at lunch I called to see what it was all about and her nurse was at lunch. I called back a few hours later and she was gone again and the nurse that was taking over for the time being didn't know what it was about either.  Finally I called back tonight and the nurse (which is the nurse she has last night and that made the sign)  told me that she has a fractured right humerus bone. EXCUSE ME!! And no one thought to call me and let me know?!?!?! She did tell me that they don't know when it happened, whether here or at USAWC or what.  Tomorrow morning, me or Dan will be meeting with the doctor's to see what the heck is going on with this. Maybe they didn't tell us because it isn't a big deal. It is only a fracture, but still, WE ARE THE PARENTS and should know. Is that too much to ask? 

No comments: