12.02.2012

Super Seven

I had a super (pun intended) fun time planning Konner's 7th birthday party that we had for him yesterday. Of course I got a lot of inspiration and ideas from my Pinterest board.
 
 
The invitation said to dress as a superhero....
My outfit was made by the very talented Prissy Pot Designs.
 
 
And that's just what they did!!
I made the masks, shields, and weight.
 
 
Party food

 
Look at these strong superheroes!!
That banner in the middle says "Welcome Heroes."

 
Konner chose to donate his birthday gifts to the Ronald McDonald House of Mobile.
I had lots of fun activities planned.
Including walking over "lava"
(bottom left)

 

 
coloring superheros
pin the shield on the superhero

 
And the kids favorite was jumping over boxes which turned into kicking and throwing boxes which turned into broken, torn, pieces of boxes!!
 
The party was a HUGE success to say the least!
 
Konner,
I am so glad you had a blast at your party.
I am blessed that God allowed me to be your Mom for one more year.
I love you SO much!!
 
Mom
 
 

No comments: