7 years ago, my world changed when God blessed me with this sweet boy
He has grown and changed so much in the past 7 years...
To a wild and funny lil' boy who always keeps us laughing.
I have spent some time looking through old photos and videos and can't believe how fast the time is going. I want to bottle up everything so I will never ever forget how special these times are.
Konner, you are a shining light to me! As I think of all you have been through at such a young age, I can't help but think God has a great and mighty plan for you. And He will use these experiences for His glory and you will shine for Him. We already see it. I pray you keep your eyes towards the Lord and never stray from Him. I am so very proud of you!
Happy, Happy Birthday sweet boy! I am so thankful God has blessed me with another year with you!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kon-man!! We love you bunches and bunches!!!!
Post a Comment